Mann- Centre for individuals with special needs.

Sunday 14 December 2014

The Special Day....

I have been wanting to pen down my thoughts since a few days but there is so much in this little head that I don't know where to begin. What I am feeling is what I want to share. I'm happy, I'm excited, I have never felt like this before, I have been waiting for this for a while. Infact more than me, mom dad and Megha have been waiting for this day to come. So let me get to the point. This is the first step towards the beginning of a beautiful new journey of togetherness. I can't say I'm nervous as I know what I'm getting into, but first time I have butterflies in my stomach. Ever since I was a teenager Megha and I would talk about this phase of life, and we would build castles in the air that when I grow up this will happen and that will happen. From a kid to a boy and now turning into a man.

Being in the wedding profession I would interview couples and ask them how they met and how their love story began. Hearing their love story turn into a wedding, I would wonder when will it be my turn to share my story.

One drunken night January 22,  2014, Komal Manoj's after party that's where the story took off. After having 2 left feet I danced all night, and in no time I knew she's the girl.
HEMALI TURAKHIA is the girl that I want to marry. I always called her princess I want to spend the rest of my life with u. Yesterday I took the first step towards this responsibility. I have always been insensitive to everyone around me and have taken things and people for granted. But from today I take a pledge to be more responsible towards everyone and every activity around me.

I have made a few promises to her and I know god will help me live up to them. I want to thank my family for the unconditional support they have given in making each and every dream I have, come true. I am now looking forward for every new day with the addition in my family, my life partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment